Movie Night 2019!

By Clare

It was a great movie night! Johnny, JD, Ethan, and Kelly were here! We enjoyed pizza, fresh salad from the hydroponic tower, homemade pizza toppings, drinks, popcorn, and desserts.  I ate three slices of pizza with lemonade. Then we watched the movie Incredibles 2 - Thank you Alec for bringing the movie in! The movie was long, 2 hours and 50 minutes. For me, it was my first time seeing the Incredibles 2 and it was so funny!! During the movie we enjoyed desserts. Ethan brought in different varieties of cookies. I ate a sprinkled cookie and a cup of vanilla ice cream. Everyone enjoyed this movie and I hope to watch it again!

By George:

I brought root beer and pizza toppings. Everybody loved it. I had a root beer float and pepperoni pizza! 
The movie was great. I watched the Incredibles on blue ray first. I got The Incredibles 2 for Hanukkah. The Incredibles 2 is fun. I like both movies. My parents dropped me off and my big brother Isaac picked me up.  

This is the first movie night in 2019! 














Comments

Popular Posts