Prom


 By: Clare 
Prom was a lot of fun! I enjoyed the food, dancing, bus ride, and hanging out with Jack and Ms P.  First I ate a nice delicious dinner. I had chicken, pasta with cheese, carrot slices,  Chinese noodle with meat, and caesar salad with a bread roll. For dessert, I had a chocolate fondue. I ate a strawberry, rice crispy, small cookie, and marshmallow dipped into chocolate. After dessert, Jack and I took two professional photos. After that I danced on the dance floor. I was a dancing queen!  I did the Cupid Shuffle, Cha Cha Slide, Apple Bottom Jeans, and other fast and slow music.  If I dance a lot, then my face gets really sweaty. After the prom was over, Ms. P., Jack and I took the coach bus back to school. I fell asleep in the bus. 
Overall PROM was so much fun!

By Jack:
Prom was awesome! This was my second prom and it was really fun. I drank probably four to five cups of ginger ale. I had the same dinner as Clare, but I didn't have any salad. I loved the chocolate fondue fountain.  They didn't have that at last year's prom. I did a good amount of dancing, but not as much as Clare. My favorite part were the professional photos.  There are two of Clare and I, and I was in a swim team photo. I enjoy looking at my photos and other's online. Overall, Prom was a blast!









Comments

Popular Posts