Better than Awesome!

By Chris Park:


This year for April vacation, I embarked on the longest international trip I’ve ever been on. The country I went to is called Japan. The journey started in Boston on Friday, April 6th where I took a short 1 hour and 30 minute flight to Detroit Michigan. Shortly after we boarded our long 13 hour flight to Nagoya Chubu Centrair International Airport. During the two weeks I was in Japan, my family visited the city of Kyoto, a beach town called Nanki-Shirahama, a town in the mountains called Karuizawa, and a town near Karuizawa called Nagano. Somethings I learned about people in Japan are that they are good at building trains, they are patient, they do the peace sign in almost every selfie they take, and they can speak a decent amount of english.














Comments

Popular Posts