The Jerry Moss Award for Clare


By Clare: 

On Thursday, May 3rd, there was an Award Night presentation. All CCHS students and parents came too.  It was located in the cafeteria.  I got a High Honor certificate from Mr. Mastrullo and a plaque for The Jerry Moss Award from Mr. Reed. I showed two awards to my parents, teachers, tutors, and students. Everyone felt really proud of me! Then I took awards home and then I put them in my room.  I hung up the plaque on the wall and I laid the High Honor certificate on my bookshelf. 

By Mr. Reed:

Clare brings a positive attitude, sense of humor, and a strong work ethic to every class.  Her smile and enthusiasm for health and fitness class is infectious to her peers and to me.  Clare represents what the Jerry Moss Award stands for and it was my honor to present the plaque to her on awards night.


Comments

Popular Posts