My Photography Experiences

My experience in photography has been a blast.  It’s really fun.  I never knew how to use a camera to make photos or create film but my photography teacher Mr. Gooder showed me how. He showed the whole class how to use a camera, how to load film in it, how to let the film show and how to make a photo out of it.


The best assignment we did in photography was either the Places or People assignment because you had to focus using the camera with light, contrast and zooming in or out. The best photos I did for this class are from the Places assignment.
These are pictures of Boston and the reason why I took these photos because they show how beautiful the city of Boston is.  Another of my photos, that I took of my mother and sister, is on display at the CCHS Art Show.

File_005.jpeg



Comments

Popular Posts