Senior Week Activities


 By Clare

Kimball Farm: On Wednesday, May 29, I went to Kimball Farm with Brad, Mr. Flynn, and Tyler. When we got to Kimball Farm, the weather felt a little cloudy and cold. We played miniature golf, rode on the bumper boat two times, bumper cars, and golf range.We had lunch and ice cream inside the tent with all the CCHS seniors. I ate a cheeseburger with chips. After lunch, I ate mint Oreo ice cream for dessert.  I also saw the animals. I saw the chicken, peacock, and goats. It was a fun full trip with all the seniors from CCHS.

Canobie Lake Park: On Thursday May 30, I went to Canobie Lake Park in Salem NH. When we got to Canobie Lake Park, we rode on a lot of rides. I rode all the rides with Brad, Ms. P., and Tyler. I rode on the Merry Go Round, Ice Jet, Spinney Octopus ride, Star-blaster up and down ride, three roller coasters, Log Flume, Boston Tea Party, Rooster Ride, slow miner ride, and the Spinning Swing Ride. I also ate lunch there too. I ate two slices of pizza. Then we also got ice cream too. I got a mint Oreo Dippin Dots ice cream and Tyler got a vanilla ice cream. It was a beautiful day at Canobie. After Canobie Lake Park at 3:30 pm, I fell asleep on the way from here back to school. 




Comments

Popular Posts