Q5 Day 2&3

By Clare:

On June 12, Ms Mahoney, Brad, Mrs McGowan, Jack, George, Tyler, and I had a lot of fun at the zoo. The weather was so beautiful outside. We saw a lot of cool animals in the zoo. I saw parrots, other types of birds,  flamingos, snow leopards, honey bees, bats, monkeys, and other types of animals that live in the zoo. I also went to the bird show with George and Mrs McGowan. I saw a few different birds during the show. After the bird show, we all ate lunch at the picnic table. Our two boys from Littleton High School joined us during lunch time. After lunch we walked around and looked at more animals. We also checked the barn house. In the barn house I saw a zebu and chickens. Overall, I had a good time at the zoo and I hope to come back another time! THE END!



Q5: Day 3 - Wamesit Lanes
By: Jack Scerra
Date: June 13, 2019

Today I went bowling at Wamesit Lanes in Tewksbury. I went with Clare, Ms. Mahoney, and Brad. We played three frames, and I won the first and third, while Clare won the second one. Ms. Mahoney was my toughest competition, however I still managed to beat her in all three frames, even though I didn’t win the second one. I shared a pepperoni pizza with Brad for lunch, and had lemonade to drink. I then played games at the arcade such as Cyclone, the Big Bass Ticket Spin, Mario Kart, air hockey, and the basketball toss. I then traded my tickets in for candy, and rode back on the van to school. I had a great day.


Comments

Popular Posts