First Week of Pathways Summer

Metropolitan Waterworks By Nicholas:

I went to the Metropolitan Waterworks Museum on Wednesday. I enjoyed the museum and looking at the engines.  


Gaining Ground By Clare:

Today, Brad, Mr. Flynn, Ms. Ring, Ms. Elmes, Jack, Luke, Tyler, Ben, and I went to Gaining Ground. We picked up a lot of strawberries off the stems. We wanted the strawberries to be red and fresh in order to pick. I gathered three cartons of strawberries. It was a really hot and tiring activity to do but so far, I really enjoyed this activity.

By Genna:

Yesterday we went to the Waterworks Museum. After that, I picked my brother Declan up from the airport. We went to a restaurant, I ate egg rolls and chicken fingers. I had a nice and fun day on my first day of the Pathways Program. 

By Ana:

My first day of school was chaotic and nervous. I didn't know anyone, but I got to know the kids and then it was fine.

Something New, Something Different:

We watched an inspiring video of a non-verbal student that delivered a graduation ceremony address using voice technology.  His powerful message of positivity and love came through loud and clear! You can watch it here:

21-year-old gives unique graduation speech




















     

Comments

Popular Posts