Jerry Moss Health & Fitness Award


By Raleigh: On my 16th birthday, I received the Jerry Moss Award from Mr. Reed. I had absolutely no idea it was coming. When I came in, I just thought it would be a normal PE class but then I saw my mom and Coach Moss. I was very confused from what was going on. When they announced what the award was, it made more sense. I felt awesome when I got the award. I made it to the CCHS Twitter!


By Clare
Raleigh did a magnificent job getting the Jerry Moss Award from Mr. Reed and Mr. Moss! Last year I got my same award too! It was a Health and Fitness award. I was so surprised how Raleigh got the award on his birthday. 

By Mr. Reed
Raleigh comes to class with a smile on his face eager to learn.  He never backs down from a challenge and always brings a positive attitude.  Raleigh is very supportive of his classmates and brings out the best in those around him.  He was the first freshmen to receive the Jerry Moss Award, which speaks to his character and qualities he brings to our Health and Fitness class. 

Comments

Popular Posts