Autism Acceptance Month Fundraiser


On April 30th, Pathways held a Pop-Up Cafe Fundraiser for Autism Acceptance Month.  All donations will go to the Autistic Self-Advocacy Network.  Many thanks to the teachers, tutors and other staff that came by and donated to a worthy cause!

By Clare
Yesterday, George and I served teachers and staff  coffee, tea, or lemonade. For baked goods, students in Pathways made lemon poppyseed cake, rice crispy treats, and chocolate chip cookies. A lot of people came in to get a drink. 

By George
Yesterday was my first time working at the Pop-Up Cafe.   
I greeted customers then served coffee, tea or lemonade and I offered some baked goods.  I remember when Mr. Atlas came for a cup of coffee.    It was a lot of customers.  I got a blue bracelet and I would like to work at the cafe again.














Comments

Popular Posts