CCHS Prom 2019

By George:
I went to the prom with Clare. It was in Boston, at Boston Park Plaza Hotel. I rode the bus with Clare and Ms. Elmes, and Clare's cousin. I gave Clare a flower wrist band!
I ate pasta and salad.  I also had vanilla ice cream with Oreo topping.

By Clare:
Prom was awesome! I met Ms. P and Mr. Flynn in Boston Park Plaza. I also met Sam, Nathan, Keilan, Hope, Lara, and Shannon there.  The food was great, I had pasta, salad, chicken parm, ravioli and a roll. I also ate dessert too. I ate vanilla ice cream with multiple toppings. The dinner and the dessert were so good! I danced to "Party in the USA", "Call Me Maybe", and "Timber". I cut the rug! I felt exhausted dancing! At the end of Prom, I fell asleep on a 30 minute bus ride from Boston back to CCHS.

By Ms. Elmes: 
I really enjoyed chaperoning the prom. It was great to see everyone dressed up and having fun. Dancing with Clare and George was my favorite part of the night!

By Ms. P:
 The Concord~Carlisle Prom was in Boston at the Park Plaza this year! I was honored to attend and watch the students of CCHS represent the school and community with great pride and respect. It is so nice to watch the students relax and have a fun night dressed up. Everyone looked wonderful!




Comments

Popular Posts