Summer 2018 memories


By Jack: 

My favorite summer memory was my 20th birthday on June 25th. I got a lot of awesome presents, & some family friends came over. It was a great day! We we went swimming in my family's pool, & I got some great DVDs such as Space Jam & Hocus Pocus. I also received two great Gamecube video games which were Metroid Prime & Casper: Spirit Dimensions.



By Nicolas: 

My favorite summer memory was when I visited my Grandparents in Toronto, Canada. I went to Ontario Science Centre & CN Tower. When I went to the top of the tower, I saw all of Toronto, Canada. I also went to Chinese restaurant with my family. I enjoyed my time in Toronto.





By Raleigh:


My favorite summer memory would have to be going to a flight college in Daytona Beach, FL. Embrey Riddle Aeronautical University is the name of the college. When I got there I showed my roommate my YouTube videos, then he told everyone else about them. I also showed everyone on the smart board in the classroom while we were in a Ground Lab. On a flight in a Cessna 172with my Flight Instructor and roommate I flew the plane 3,000 feet over Walt Disney World in Orlando!


By: Keilan

My favorite summer memory is going on my first rollercoaster with my friends at Six Flags. I went on the Cyclone which spins around very fast and brings you down steep drops and fast turns. We also went on the Lazy River in the water park because it was hot outside. I can't wait to go again next summer.

By Sachin: 

My favorite memory, was going to San Diego with my younger brother. I remember so much from that trip. Such as: hanging out with our family friends, going to the beach, getting ice cream, driving around San Diego, getting to know the city, etc. However, I don't have a favorite memory from our trip because almost every single memory I have is a highlight from me. But I will say this, going to San Diego was one of the best things that has every happened to me.



By Tyler:

Over the vacation I went to Bar Harbor, Maine, Acadia National Park, and Six Flags Amusement Park. I went hiking in Acadia National Park, and rode the Superman Roller Coaster at Six Flags. I also played arcade games at Six Flags, and went to the waterpark there. I really enjoyed Six Flags!
By Geoge:

This summer I took a trip to San Diego to visit my Aunt Donna and Uncle Steve. This was my first time visiting San Diego. While I was there we visited many places. We went to the San Diego Zoo Safari Park. On the safari we saw many animals. There were giraffes, gorillas, flamingos and rhinos. We also went to Sea World and took a trip to the beach. Also in San Diego we visited Legoland, where there are rides and sculptures made entirely of Legos. One of the rides at Legoland closed just a few years ago.

Comments

Popular Posts