Disney World and Cruises

Clare
Aug 11: On Saturday I went to Disney Hollywood Studios. Hollywood Studios has really good shows. I saw the show Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, and Muppets. Then I went on some rides. I rode on the Toy Story shooting game ride called Midway Games Play-set, Rock n Roll roller coaster, Slinky Dog roller coaster, and Star Wars airplane with a big screen. The Star Wars airplane had a scary and noisy music. Then I also went into souvenir stores. There also a Christmas store too! Finally we saw fireworks at night. They were loud and noisy. After the day is over we went to the hotel. 

Aug 12: On Sunday I went to the church called Mary Queen of the Universal Shrine on Sunday. It was nice and big. There were really good stained glass windows, sculptors, and a nice backyard with beautiful gardens. Overall the church is symmetrical. 
After church my parents and I were ready to get on a cruise ship. The name of the cruise ship is the Carnival Liberty.  Carnival Liberty had really nice restaurants, buffet, swimming pool, waterslide, big tv screen, cabins, auditoriums, stores, and other fun stuffs to do. 
Aug 13: On Monday we had a fun day in the cruise ship. I did a lot of fun stuffs to do. I did the salsa dance, joined the ice carving outside the deck, Dr Seuss Parade, and watched the three violin players. Then we dressed up nice for the dinner party. I had a really nice dinner. Sailing day was a nice relaxing day on a ship.
Aug 14: On Tuesday we went to  Nassau Bahamas. It is a really small country. The weather felt really hot and dry. There were really cool stuff to do in Nassau.  We went to the Queen's Staircase trail. The trail is really small. I saw palm trees, drum players, and a huge waterfall. We also went to the Graycliff Chocolate Shop. I sampled one chocolate. There were really cool chocolate designers at the shop. Finally we went to the beach. The water is warm, salty, deep, and shallow. We had a great time at Nassau!
Aug 15: On Wednesday we went to Freeport Bahamas. First we rented a small car. Then we went on a 20 minute car ride to the Garden of the Grooves. 
Aug 16: On Thursday I went to Disney Magic Kingdom. It has really good rides. I took a ride on the Merry-go round. Then I rode on the It's a Small World boat with really nice art dolls. After that I went to see the Philharmagic theater. The theater was all about Donald Duck. The show was so funny!!! I also went on roller coasters, Dumbo flying elephant, Aladdin Magic Carpet, Ariel seashell rides, Peter Pan ride,  Pirate Ship boat, and Goofy roller coaster.
Overall it was fun vacation!!!







Comments

Popular Posts