3D Graphics/ Pathways Logo/ Architecture

By Clare: The Pathways Logo was my final project in 3D Graphics. I have a picture of the Pathways Logo that was taken by Kelly Faber, which I wanted to turn into 3D model. I started with a brick with embossed metal sign PATHWAYS and Mr. Keane's quote "Every student is an individual".  Then I added all the white crossing roads.  The crossing roads was tricky to make because of proportions, and I included the yellow curve too.  I added the outdoor details, like grass, trees, a stop sign, a fire hydrant, and the CCHS building. 

Also, I worked on Architecture unit to model a building and the interior. My house was white with red bricks and chimney. I added the windows on each side of the house with cats and dogs on each side of the window, waiting for playtime on the loan. Cow shades made a unique window treatment! The house road was attached to the garage road. 

I chose checkered tile for the floor inside garage. The cow print ceiling looked beautiful. Than I transformed part of the garage into exercise room.  I included all the details  - ballet bar, ballet mirror, closet, refrigerator, bookshelf, picture frames, bed and a tv set.

I worked really hard on these projects.


Comments

Popular Posts