Discovery Museum

By Alec Nicoll:
Last Thursday at The Discovery Museum, Logan and I painted wooden animals in all different colors. As for me, I just got paint all over my hands! It felt funny and gooey.  That was fun for us to do. After painting we had some munchkins from Dunkin Donuts. I had a hot chocolate and Logan had a coffee.

By Lauren Pileeki:

Alec and Logan have been volunteering at the Discovery Museum on Thursday's. The past few weeks they have been assigned a project to paint a handicapped accessible ramp two different colors. Working together, they finished the trim which was painted white, and as soon as the weather warms up they will finish with brown. Last week, they had fun painting wooden animals for the children who visit the museum. Both, Alec and Logan have been working hard and are looking forward to seeing the outcome of the ramp!















Painting the fence at Discovery Museum



Comments

Popular Posts