Annual Cookie Swap

One of our favorite projects in Pathways is The Cookie Swap. Often many people get together this time of year to share their favorite cookies. Each of the students in Life Skills chose one or two recipes.  The students have enjoyed preparing the recipes over the last few weeks. 🎉

By Clare: Today during G-block we did a cookie swap. It was a lot of fun! I picked all types of cookies. Fudges, white chocolate cookie balls, peppermint patties, and Anise cookies were the most delicious cookies. I am good at picking nice delicious cookies for my family! We baked cookies every Thursdays and Fridays. I enjoyed this cooking unit. I hope we could do it next year. Today, the other kids from Ms Little's Lit Strategies class got cookies, too. 






















































Comments

Popular Posts