EcoTarium


By Jack:

On Tuesday July 2nd, we went to the EcoTarium in Worcester, MA. There were a lot of exhibits, but my favorite activity was the rock climbing wall on the third floor. I then had lunch at one of the picnic tables outside. I also saw some cool animals such as a skunk and a mountain lion while I was there. I had a good time visiting the EcoTarium.


By George:

Yesterday we took a trip to the EcoTarium.
My favorite activity was building a model city with Ms. Elmes. 
One of the Exhibits was the Wild Cat Station.
At WildCat Station they had mountain lions.
I made some small bubbles outside the EcoTarium. 
I saw some of the animals.
I also saw the bicycle exhibit called Gear Up: The Science of Bikes.


Nick:

Yesterday I went to the EcoTarium. I made bubbles and a model of a city.
I also saw the lion.
I ate lunch outside on the patio at the EcoTarium.
I went to the Wild Cat Station with Ms. Pileeki.
We saw 2 mountain lions.











Comments

Popular Posts