BJ's Wholesale Club Shopping Experience

By Jack
On Wednesday July 3rd, I went to BJ's in Waltham to get supplies for the Pathways kitchen. I went with George, Nick, Ms. Watford, Ms. Romanov, and Ms. Ring. I helped find laundry detergent, tissues, dish soap, and disposable gloves. We then checked out and drove back to CC. It turns out that we spent less money at BJ's than we would have at W.B.Mason. I had a good time at BJ's.

By Nick
Last Wednesday I went to BJ's Wholesale Club in Waltham and bought laundry detergent, utensils, and cleaning supplies for Life Skills and Pathways with my friends and teachers. We shopped at BJ's Wholesale Club because these items cost less money than where we usually purchase items. I think we should shop at BJ's Wholesale Club in the future.
















Comments

Popular Posts