Pathways Round-up


By Raleigh:  Over the break, I flew out to the west coast to visit my dad. I flew into the Seattle Tacoma International Airport for my quick 8 hour layover. After the layover, I few to Spokane. My dad picked me up at the Spokane airport and I fell asleep in the truck driving home. I spent most of the days chilling inside, watching youtube and helped dad with chores. For a few hours of the day, I would drive his Poloris Ranger to practice driving. He said not to do "Crazy Driving" but he never defined "Crazy Driving". At the end we drove back to Spokane and when I was at the airport flying home I ran into a YouTuber and took a picture with him.



From Pathways Morning Meeting, Something New/Something Different:

NBC Nightly News: 4th grader gives moving classroom speech about his experience with autism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pux8xJGpJeA



By Clare
On Thursday before April vacation, our students in Life Skills class made one of the best classic sandwiches called, paninis! They each made their own individual sandwiches. For my sandwich, I added turkey, cheese, bacon, mayonnaise, and basil on my sourdough bread. To make paninis, we put the sandwich in the grill where the golden lines showed up to look exactly what the sandwich look like. After the paninis are nice and grilled, everyone had a chance to tried the paninis!




Comments

Popular Posts