Another Monday Morning Meeting


By Clare

Something New and Something Different videos interest me a lot because I can think about people's emotional feelings, because they are serious and sometimes funny, and they make me think about other people feelings. 



You can watch here a few videos from this week's morning meetings here:

High school teen and her service dog star in production of "The Wizard of Oz"

Unstoppable athletes: Inside the world of power soccer

Amazing Things Happen - by Alexander Amelines

By George:

Last Monday Alec, Tyler and I went to Littleton High School to see our friends, Drew and Brandon. We watched Stuart Little together. That was fun. We ate lunch together. I was happy to go there. 
Today I got a card from Littleton. It was a nice surprise. 









Comments

Popular Posts