Trip to Blue Hills Trailside Museum

BY JACK: 
When we went to the Blue Hills Trailside Museum in Milton yesterday, I saw a ton of cool animal exhibits. However, my favorite would have to be the Snowy Owl exhibit. I learned that they can live up to 30 years in captivity. Also, when they eat  their prey, they eat it whole. 

Overall, I had a great time seeing all the animals, and I wouldn't mind going again. 

By George Rockwell:
Bald Eagles
   On Thursday July 5th, Pathways went to The Blue Hills Trailside Museum. I enjoyed the bald eagle exhibit the most. The bald eagle is a symbol of freedom. I learned that eagles nest can weigh a ton or more and up to 12 feet deep. Also, eagles eat fish. During the winter time eagles eat ducks and geese.

I would like to go back to the museum one day!










Comments

Popular Posts