Life Skills: Oven-Fried Chicken

By Chandler:

March 5, 2020 we cooked oven-fried chicken in Life Skills and the cooking process was easy.
We first put butter in a baking dish and then put it in the oven to melt.
While the butter was melting in the oven,
other Pathways students coated the chicken with flour and other spices.
After we took the pans out of the oven with the melted butter,
we put the chicken in the pans
and placed the pans back into the oven to bake.
The chicken was very tasty and flavorful. 
It was so delicious I even ate it for breakfast
the next morning!
I was glad it tasted good because
I was hungry in the morning and the chicken filled me up.     
  


By Genna:

Yesterday we made oven fried chicken.
The uncooked chicken was moist and slimy.
Then we put flour on the chicken so it would be crunchy. 
I did not eat the fried chicken because
I got new braces on my teeth.
Someday I will make oven fried chicken for my family 


By Nicolas:

Yesterday in Life Skills we made oven-fried chicken.
I helped by measuring flour, salt, pepper, and paprika.
I helped mix those ingredients together. I dipped the chicken in the flour & the butter.  




Comments

Popular Posts