National Taco Day - Life Skills Cooking


Every Thursday Pathways students cook and eat during Life Skills. Today we had tacos.

Please read students posts about tacos and enjoy pictures and recipes from previous weeks.

By Teddy:

I put on gloves and I chopped the tomatoes, I also chopped lettuce. Ms. Elmes helped me.

By Ana:

I chopped onions, and almost cried. I also set the table. I ate hard tacos with cheese, taco sauce, taco meat, guacamole, and sour cream. I like cooking because Genna is in my class, and I like to work with her.

By Genna: 

I like Life Skills because we cook and I like to eat food that we make. I chose the tacos recipe. The lemonade that we had was sweet and sour.


By Nicolas:

I ate a soft shell. I put sour-cream in the bowl, and on my taco. I put the cheese on it. I drank lemonade as well. It was yummy.

EASY BEEF TACOS












E











Comments

Popular Posts