What We Did on Vacation

Pathways students had some exciting experiences during their time off this summer. Below are a few students' memories of their summer vacations.

By Nick:

Over vacation, I went to Hong Kong and Macao, China and Tokyo, Japan with my family. At Duchy Heights, I saw my Grandparents. At Studio Hotel Macau, I went to the mall with my family. At Tobu Hotel Levant Tokyo, I went to REN Restaurant with my family. At the airport, I flew on the airplane with my family. It was a fun trip to Hong Kong and Macao, China and Tokyo, Japan. 















By Ana:

Over the vacation I went to White Horse Beach in Plymouth with my family. At the beach, we went for walks on the sand and in the water. The sand felt nice on my toes.  We also looked at cool rocks that were really hard and hurt when walked on. My family, dog, and I stayed at a beach house with our cousins. It was fun to hang out with my cousins in the water. We spent a lot of time in the water. The water was super cold, and the waves were really big but my cousins and I went in the water anyway because it was so hot outside. At White Horse Beach my family had a birthday party for my niece. We went swimming, ate good food, and had a lot of fun with friends and family. Overall I had a great beach vacation with my family.

By Clare:

Switzerland was fun!!! I stayed in Switzerland for eight days. I rode on a 5 1/2 hour airplane from Boston to Iceland and then we rode on a 3 1/2 hour airplane ride from Iceland to Switzerland.  I rode on train, boat, and cable cars. I tried a lot of foods in Switzerland. I've tried fondue and chocolate. I went to Geneva, Lausanne, Interlaken, Bern, Lucerne, and Zurich. There was a lot of fun stuff in Switzerland such as museums, shops, and walking downtown.  I saw cows at Mount Rigi. The cows were so huge. I enjoyed this fun full trip and I hope to come back another time!







By Luke:

Over vacation, I went to my mom's lake house for a few days.  I went with my mom, sister and dog.  The lake house is on Lovell Lake in New Hampshire.  After we left the lake, my sister and I went camping with my grandparents in Southern Maine.  We stayed there for a week.  A few after coming back from camping, we went back tot he lake house and celebrated my birthday there and stayed for a week.

Comments

Popular Posts