Pathways Charles River Boat Cruise Trip

On August 14, 2019, the Pathways Summer Program went on a Charles River Boat Cruise, one of the favorite trips of the summer.  Despite a few drops of rain while out on the river, a great time was had by all, seeing the sights of Boston and Cambridge from the comfort of the Henry Longfellow riverboat.  Many of us enjoyed the variety of foods at the CambridgeSide food court before the trip, as well.  At the end of the trip, we had to say goodbye to our friend, Ms. Spondike.  Wishing her the best in her new adventure!








By Ben:
I had a good time talking to the guide.  He talked in the microphone about crossroads on the ride on the water.  I looked at the water and it was raining.  It was fun eating lunch at the mall, and I had pasta and chicken.

By Genna:
I liked that it was cloudy.  I wish it was a little colder yesterday, it was too hot.  I liked the back of the boat better than the front of the boat.  The bridges were boring and they did not look nice.  I don't like water and I did not like the buildings.  I liked the Cambridge side better than the Boston side of the river.  Actually, I liked the Prudential Building because it is a tower and the top is cool.  

Comments

Popular Posts