Happy Valentine's Day & Happy Senior Night to Hope!

By Clare

Today in Life Skills, students each made their own cookie mix out of the Mason Jar. To make the cookie mix we added flour, baking soda, sugar, salt, cinnamon, oats, and chocolate chips! We included the card with a recipe and a red ribbon for fun to add to the jar! When I get home my parents will be surprised to see my homemade gift that I've made! 
Have a great vacation!!!







By George

I prepared the cookie jar for my family. I hope to bake it during vacation. I love putting all ingredients to the jar. I made a green label. I enjoyed playing uno with Hope and wishing her good game tonight! 




Good luck to one of our favorite mentors, Hope!  Enjoy Senior Night at the CCHS Girls' Basketball game vs. Boston Latin at 7:00 PM tonight, February 15th at CCHS!  Go CC!

Comments

Popular Posts