Thanksgiving Memories 2018




By Chris Park:

During Thanksgiving break, my family and I visited this prehistoric spring known as Devil's Den, located about 2 hours from Orlando. This natural wonder is said to be between 10,000 and 75,000 years old with an average water temperature of 72 degrees Fahrenheit. The water in this place is crystal clear and makes for some really cool pictures. In all honesty, my first reaction when I saw the den was "woah, this place is so amazing, I wish my friends were here to see this."



By Clare:
Image result for turkeyOn Thanksgiving Day, I went to Long Island to see my family. I stayed in Long Island for one day. My parents and I stayed in my cousin's house around 6-10 PM. My grandma, aunts, uncles, cousins, and my sister Kristen was there. I ate turkey, stuffing, pineapple sweet potato casserole with marshmallows, and apple cider. For dessert, I ate a piece of apple pie with whip cream on top. I also ate caramel and cheddar popcorn, orange, and a piece of Lindt chocolate for snack. Overall the food was so great! I had a great time in Long Island. Finally, when the day was over I felt really tired during the car ride from Long Island to home.

Comments

Popular Posts