Nick's Birthday Party Last Weekend!

By Clare:

On Saturday, I went to Nick's birthday party at Kings Dining and Entertainment. It was a very small bowling and dining area. Chris, George, Raleigh, Keilan, Sam, and Jack came. Everyone bowled. We almost bowled two rounds, then at 1pm the lanes closed. I didn't notice the lanes closed automatically after the game is over. Chris, George, Keilan, Sam, and I were on the first lane. Jack, Raleigh, Nick, and Nick's sister were on the second lane. The TV screen kept the score for everyone. I got a strike my second time up on the first bowling score. Then, I got some spares during the middle of the bowling. We also had some pizza and chicken drumsticks for lunch too. I ate two slices of pizza and two pieces of chicken drumsticks dipped with barbecue sauce. I drank some glasses of water. After that, we celebrated Nick's birthday. The chocolate cake was good and everyone enjoyed it! Finally the students played the rest of the bowling until the end. 
Overall, I had so much fun at the party! 

Comments

Popular Posts