Fenway Park

On Thursday, our Pathways Life Skills students went to Fenway Park in Boston. First, we took the commuter rail from Concord to Boston. Then, we took the Green line. After the Green line train, we went on a tour of Fenway. At Fenway, we looked at the baseball stadium. The stadium was really neat. The weather was really nice. I felt really hungry during the tour. After the Fenway tour, we took the Green line train. After the Green line train, everyone ate lunch. I ate a cheese pizza for lunch. After lunch, we walked to the dessert shop. At the dessert shop, I got an Oreo Cookie Cream ice cream and a red velvet whoopee pie. After buying desserts, I ate a delicious ice cream outside. After that, the Pathways students and staff went back to the train station. After we left the train station, we took the commuter rail back to Concord. I had a great time at Fenway! - Clare Hwang



It was a nice sunny day and I went with Kelly, Alec, Ethan, Clare, and Ms. Flanagan. We went on a tour around Fenway Park. We took a bunch of group pictures and I was mostly in the shade because it was too sunny. After we went to Fenway Ms. Flanagan brought us to Halftime Pizza and she brought us Mike’s Pastry for dessert. I enjoyed riding the train with the group. I had fun on the Fenway trip. - Sam Neville




My experience going to Fenway was like deja vu. I thought the tour was very informational. I liked hearing about The Lone Red Seat and how it marks the longest home run ever hit. - Vincent Pioli




Comments

Popular Posts