Happy New Year & Holiday Wrap-Up!

Happy New Year!  Back to school, but still filled with memories of holiday fun from before the break, as shared by Clare Hwang.

Happy Holidays 2021!
The concert was a lot of fun!  Everyone had a fun time watching the concert!  The songs were great!  I played the tambourine with the chorus while they sang Feliz Navidad and it was a lot of fun!

After the concert, Launch went back to Pathways to have a nice breakfast Pathways Life Skills class has made.  I had a croissant, an English muffin with jam, hash browns, scrambled eggs and bacon.  I drank orange juice, too.  We watched A Charlie Brown Christmas movie.

I also made a gingerbread man.  It was fun decorating the gingerbread cookie.  After decorating, I ate the whole thing and it was sweet and yummy.  I played UNO with Ms. Ring, Genna, Nick, Eric and Brenden.  UNO was a lot of fun and it was a fun thing to do before break.

See you in 2022!

Comments

Popular Posts