Clare's Summer Break!

By Clare Hwang. Over the break, I went to Hershey Park, Pennsylvania, Washington, DC, and Philadelphia.   At Hershey Park, I went to the Chocolate World, and then I went on rides. I rode on many different rides. There was a water park too. We didn't go to the water park but instead, we just looked around. There was also a zoo. I saw the animals there too. I went to the seal show too.  The show was a lot of fun. After the zoo, I went on some more rides. I went into the souvenir shops. After the amusement park, I went back to the Chocolate World and looked at some more chocolates. I got a kiwi milkshake sprinkled with green Kit Kats. This was my first time drinking a kiwi milkshake. The next day I went to Gettysburg. I didn't go to any exhibits but instead, I looked at the souvenir shops. Then I went to Washington DC with my cousins from Virginia. I went to the Lincoln Memorial, parks, waterfalls, and many cool attractions. I went there for three hours. It was a fun time but it was tiring. On the last trip, we went to the Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square near Philadelphia. I saw many different gardens and also the water fountain show. I went to the gift shop too. I saw a cat inside the gift shop. It was very surprising to see a cat inside the gift shop. Finally, we did a drive-in tour to downtown Philadelphia and then we had dinner at a Korean restaurant. I had chicken and rice for dinner. After dinner, we drove back home for 6 hours. It was an adventurous trip!













Comments

Popular Posts