Clare's Summer Vacation

By Clare: Over the summer, I went to three different kinds of beaches with my parents. I went to Rockport Beach in Gloucester, York Beach, Ogunquit Beach, and Kennebunkport Beach in Maine, and Newport beach in Rhode Island. While at the beach I walked on the sand and in the water, and saw lots of seagulls.. The water felt nice and cold. Overall, it was a great trip with my parents!


My parents and I also went to a vacation house in Monson, MA. We drove there and it took 1 hour and 30 minutes to get from our house in Concord to Monson. The long car ride was tiring. At the vacation house, there were lots of activities inside and outside the house. Outside the house there were four horses in our barnyard. I gave the horses some carrots to eat. I have gone there often this summer. It is good to go to the summer house.








Comments

Popular Posts