Social Distancing at home with Clare


By: Clare Hwang

Making My Birthday Cake
On April 25th, I made my homemade birthday cake with my mom.
I used chocolate cake mix, white icing, and frozen blueberries around the cake.
Pocky biscuit sticks and Milano cookies were used to make the flower in the center of the cake. 

Paper Fashion Dolls 
I made a lot of fashion dolls with different types of outfits from Klutz Extra Stuff.
It was tiring work but I enjoyed it!

Swedish flag made out of construction paper
This was my new project. I made a Swedish flag out of construction paper.
I carefully looked at the flag and added the yellow stripes to the flag.
Attached to the flag, I wrote down 20 things that Sweden is known for.
It was easy work and I felt happy about my new art project.


It was perfect spring weather, the trees were beautiful, and the weather was warm. 


Hope you enjoy the spring weather, stay healthy and safe everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts