Interview Project

Students in Pathways ELA have been working hard on an interview project for the past few weeks. The goal of the project was to practice various skills and learn about our wonderful teachers at CCHS. Students needed to choose a teacher they wanted to interview, e-mail the teacher and set up an appointment, and prepare questions. The students conducted the interview and had a lot of fun doing so! Thank you to our teachers who agreed to participate in the project!

Teddy:
I interviewed Mr. Pavlik because I like science. Interviewing him was fun. I learned a lot about my favorite teacher Mr. Pavlik.

Genna:
In ELA I prepared interview questions for Ms. Dunn. I chose her because I like art and she is very talented at making art.  I learned that Ms. Dunn enjoys making art outside. I had a lot of fun learning about Ms. Dunn.


Ana:
For my ELA project, I interviewed Ms. Magee. I prepared questions to ask her. I learned a lot about her life. I chose her because we share a common interest in basketball. I learned that she has two sisters like me. I find it cool that her dad owns a house in Florida that she can visit in the summer. The interview went really well and it was super fun. 

Nicholas:
I interviewed Mr. Lonergan for my project. I prepared questions to ask him in ELA. I chose Mr. Lonergan because I wanted to learn about math & enjoyed his math class. Mr. Longergan is nice.




Comments

Popular Posts