First Movie Night of 2020

First Movie Night Jan 10, 2020
By Clare Hwang 


This was our first movie night of 2020! Ethan, Kelly, JD, Joe Koontz, Allen, Ms Ring’s daughter, Charlotte,
and some other guests came. We watched Toy Story 4. It was a great movie!
This was my first time seeing Toy Story 4. I ate pizza, chicken, and popcorn.
For dessert I ate a piece of cake and ice cream.
I was working on the puzzle while watching the rest of the movie. 

Overall, I enjoyed the movie and I would like to watch it again!

By: Stacey Watford


Our first movie night of 2020 was a success. Old and new faces joined the viewing of Toy Story 4,
while enjoying some of the delicious food prepared by the Wong Family. We also welcomed
Assistant Principal Katie Stahl and her family to their very first Pathways Movie Night!

Overall, a great time was enjoyed by all.







Comments

Popular Posts