Morning meetings to start your day!



By George:

Morning Meetings in Pathways are great.  During morning meeting I usually share news about myself. Everyones shares updates about what's going on in their life.  It makes me feel happy!
We start with a warm up stretch.  I like to stretch.  A student always picks up stretch.  My favorite exercise is Tree Pose.
I like to hear different stories every day from Something New and Something Different.  They are uplifting.  Today we heard about NFL Fans  with sensory needs working with professional athletes.  You can watch some of the stories here:
NFL Season Kicks Off With Refuges For Fans With Sensory Needs To Take A Timeout

Wrestler born without legs inspires with persistence and grit

By Clare:

The inspiring videos are very positive!
I liked a video of a boy with his big brother wearing different types of Halloween costumes. My favorite costume was a minion costume. You can watch the inspiring episode here:
Teen dresses up in costumes to meet little brother at school bus stop

Tree Pose
Tyler checking weather


Downward Dog
OT with Ms. Clark









Comments

Popular Posts