3D Graphics Class WITH Mr. Coan

By Clare: 

UNIT 1. MY CUBE - MAKE YOUR OWN RUBIK'S CUBE 

The cube project was challenging. It was really tricky to put the cube all together. 
I made 21 pieces of little cubes. All the cube squares have American Girl faces.  I used red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and white colors of American Girl dolls to resemble the original cube.
UNIT 2, CAMERAS
The camera project was a lot of fun. My camera was light blue.  I added three rings on the camera. The rings of the camera are red, yellow, and blue.  I made a camera holder out of the spheres, made texture on the shiny metal. On the back of the camera, I included the rectangle. On the back of the rectangle I added the American Girl doll group. 
After I made the camera, I included some umbrellas above the camera for fun. The umbrella colors matched the camera strings. I included 9 matching balls just for fun and for color near the camera.  I used Explosion Deformer on one umbrella, and it looked  like confetti by surprise. I enjoyed this project! So far, camera was my favorite!

SPECIAL HALLOWEEN PROJECT

For the design I decided to recreate STILL LIFE WITH FRUIT BASKET, 1942,  by PICASSO in 3D Space. The plant picture looks Halloweenish.

I started with pumpkins in the basket. On the front view, I made a glass vase with flowers and a metal wire basket. I used geometric objects.

On the side views, objects were broken apart and made it into the abstract view. 

Now I am working on making a Intergalactical Hydroponic Robot. He is going to function in space.  That project will be animated.  I am excited to work on it and it share it with you later!


Picasso Still Life with Fruit Bascket











Comments

Popular Posts