My time in New Hampshire and return to Pathways Summer

For my summer I took a trip to the beautiful state of New Hampshire. It was a long car trip but it was worth it. There were so many interesting sights along the way. I went on a fun boat ride and shopped at a charming country store. I tried my first crepe, it is a like french pancake. It was delicious! Overall my time in New Hampshire was great!


When I returned to Pathways I was happy to see my friends once again. In the morning Mr Keane played "Ode to Joy" by Beethoven  What Does Beethoven’s 5th Have To Do With Walking? Ms. Elmes went to Harlem, New York. She said it has a great musical history. Then I had to do some math but, it was pretty easy. There was a presentation on the Founding Fathers and the Battle of Bunker Hill. This battle was important because the colonist, thought they lost, sent a clear message to Britain that they wanted their freedom. I thought they did a good job! Tomorrow we are going to see the U.S.S. Constitution, stay tuned!

Vincent Ethan George Team



DR JOSEPH WARREN




Battle of Bunker Hill 
Jack Clare Bobby Talia

Comments

Popular Posts